X-POLE USA will be showcasing some of the world’s top class athletes at this year’s Strongman Qualifiers for the 2019 event. Including 6 x Arnold & 4 x Ms.Olympia winner Oksana Grishina accompanied by OG Pole Fitness & PCS winners.
ARNOLD STRONGMAN USA
The Arnold Pro Strongman USA will be held on Saturday, January 19 on the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles, California.
The Arnold Pro Strongman USA is a qualifier for the Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship to be held March 2-3, 2019 in Columbus, Ohio.
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger will host the event and a portion of the proceeds will benefit California Firefighters. Special Guests include 2018 Arnold Classic Strongman champion Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson and two-time Arnold Strongman Classic champ Brian Shaw.
The Arnold Pro Strongman USA will feature up to 10 of the world’s greatest Strongman competitors, including:
* Matjaz Belsak (Slovenia) – 2017 Arnold Pro Strongman Europe Champion
* Brian Clark (USA)
* Jean-Francois Caron (Canada) – 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman Africa Champion
* Rauno Heinla (Estonia) – 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman Australia Champion
* Jitse Kramer (Holland) – 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman Africa Runner-Up
* Martins Licics (USA) – 2018 Arnold Pro Strongman Europe Champion
* Jimmy Paquet (Canada) – 2016 Canada’s Strongest Man Runner-Up
* Jerry Pritchett (USA) – 2017 America’s Strongest Man
* Mateusz Kieliszkowski (Poland) – 2017 Arnold Pro Strongman Africa Champion
* Mateusz Ostaszewski (Poland) – 2017 Arnold Amateur World Champion
FEATS OF STRENGTH
The Arnold Pro Strongman USA will be contested over five events:
* Log Press For Reps (385 pounds)
* Last Man Standing Deadlift (Opening at 700 pounds)
* ROGUE Sandbag Carry (400 pounds)
* Atlas Stone To Shoulder For Reps (400 pounds)
* Antique Fire Truck Pull
The winner of Arnold Strongman USA will qualify for the Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship. In addition, the top two in Arnold Pro Strongman World Series Qualifying Points will also qualify to compete in Columbus.
Heading into Arnold Strongman USA, Mateusz Kieliszkowski, Jerry Pritchett and Matjaz Belsak are tied for first in points with 25.
Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson of Iceland is the defending Arnold Pro Strongman World Series Champion.
The Arnold Pro Strongman World Series features qualifying contests at Arnold Classic multi-sport festivals in Australia, South America, Africa and Europe. Additional qualifying events will be held at Festival Hommes Forts Warwick Warwick, Quebec, Canada with winners advancing to compete at the 2019 Arnold Pro Strongman World Championship at the 2019 Arnold Sports Festival in Columbus, Ohio.